Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

built out a new acd in max...calls not routing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddc79

ISP
Mar 18, 2002
US
ok i have hopefully a quickie...

we recently added (7) 800 #'s for a company... i now almost know how to build out a new acd/dnis... the company comes back and says they need another one (3) weeks later...i've setup the acd exactly like the previous using an avail dnis...

we already have the #'s built out by our carrier (sprint) going to the dnis...and built out by the company controlling the 800#'s... when i call it... i get a your call could not be completed which sounds like our pbx's error when we make a call that's not defined to an nxx or npa in ld 90...

what i think im missing is where you define what route the dnis is coming in on ? i've picked dnis 4910 ... should be routing in over 7110 or route #10...where do i set this ? or what am i missing to make this work...

this is a max btw... i think i was wrong bout the release before it says release 21.23 on the inside so manybe it's not as old as i thought... thanx for any help guys...

LOOK IN THE RDB FOR DCNO X THAT'S THE TABLE THEN GO TO LD 49 AND PRT THE DCNO TABLE AND SEE IF IT'S THERE IF SO TELCO PROBLEM

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

yeah that rdb is using an idc table... i already added the dnis to make sure the cpnd data was working on friday...

ya know what i did though not thinking... when i called the # it was giving a message like we get when a # is denied for outbound calling, i wanted to make sure so i went to ld 90 and removed a nxx to make sure it was the same message, it was... i did issue a retun on the sys and it worked after that i dunno if it's just coincidence... like it needed to be refreshed since i was using a dnis that wasnt in use and a new acd...

either way it's working now... i was gonna give it overnight but i wouldnt have been able to sleep much...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back