Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

building a data base

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sk8erdude802

Technical User
May 30, 2002
US
ok..u guys have helped me in my quest to build my own wanna be A.I. program so far. now i need to get it to find the subject of a sentace and look for that in a group of data files. EX. "a color is red.","a color is blue.","a color is green."(these are all inputs from the user stored as data files- data.clr cause color is the subject),then when the user askes "what is a color?" the program needs to search the data files and come up with any thing with .clr EX. "a color is red, a color is blue, a color is green"
Thanx
Steve-O
(AIM-Sk8erdude802 if anyione whants to talk to me about this program im on around 10 in the morning and 9 at night)

What exactly are you asking? Do you not know how to store data? How to search data? How to parse strings? Are you asking us to write the program for you?

You haven't asked a question or narrowed down what exactly it is you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back