Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Building a CLID table 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

voipman

Technical User
Jan 9, 2005
US
I beilieve it's already there but putting out the wrong number. Right now it only displays the are code when I call out from my Option 11C? Where is this changed, this is for an outgoing PRI..

you can build them in LD 15
Print them in LD 21 i believe

but im drawing a blank on the actuall commands, havent done CLID tables in a while...hopefully someone can refresh me and post them

prt clid in 21 change it in 15.. and yes clid 0 is default on all sets if you use clid 5 the the key would be scr xxxx 5

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

JohnPoole do you know the command string to chg or build a new clid entry for an npa nxx?

Ld 15
chg
net_data
(customer #)
..enter down to CLID prompt
CLID response is "yes"
<enter>
<enter>
ENTRY : (number for the CLID entry)
HNTN - (area code)
HLCL - (CLID you want displayed XXXXXXX)
DIDN - NO
... keep entering and you're done.

Thanks. Now if I want to display all of my individual DID numbers would I do that here also?

at DIDN enter YES. I may be wrong but I think you'll also have to change your HLCL to just your exchange (as opposed to the entire phone number).

If you do DIDN=YES then your DN shows as part of your CLID.
In most cases you don't want this. The HLCL entry is correct.

If you use DIDs then you can make DIDN yes so your DID shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back