Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Building a basic ACD Queue 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnjwinters

Programmer
Jun 15, 2005
US
What are the steps to building a basic ACD Queue without Contac Center? It would just be three to four phones and goes to voicemail if the queue isn't opened.

Here is a print out of a very basic ACD.

REQ prt
TYPE acd
CUST 0
ACDN 1000
SCH0730
ACDN 1001

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 1001
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 25
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT 20
FRT 2
SRRT 21
SRT 90
NRRT
FROA YES
CALP POS
ICDD NO
NCFW (Voicemail DN)
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 4
RTQO NRD
SPCP NO
OBTN AGT
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL YES
CWLF 3
CWLW 5
BYTH 3
OVTH 5
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT 19
RTPC NO
STIO
TSFT 20
HOML NO
RDNA NO
LABEL_KEY0 YES
LABEL CLERK01
NRAC NO
DAL NO
RPRT YES
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
IVR NO
OBSC NO
OBPT 5
CWNT NONE

How about the programming of the agent phones? and how do you have them get acquired?

Ours is very basic. They are not acquired.

DES CLERK
TN 012 0 05 03
TYPE 3904
CDEN 8D
CTYP XDLC
CUST 0
ERL 0
FDN 3353
TGAR 3
LDN NO
NCOS 2
SGRP 0
RNPG 13
SCI 0
SSU
LNRS 16
XLST
SCPW 1234
CLS CTD FBD WTA LPR PUA MTD FNA HTA TDD HFA GRLD CRPD STSD
MWA LMPX RMMD SMWD AAD IMD XHD IRA NID OLA VCE DRG1
POD DSX VMD SLKD CCSD SWD LNA CNDA
CFTD SFA MRD DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD
ICDD CDMD LLCN MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUA DPUA DNDD CFXD ARHA FITD CNTD CLTD ASCD
CPFA CPTA ABDD CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AGRD MOAD
AHA DDGA NAMA
DRDD EXR0
USMD USRA ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND OCBD FLXD FTTC DNDY DNO3 MCBN
CDMR MCDD T87D PKCH
CPND_LANG ENG
RCO 0
HUNT 3353
LHK 4
LPK 6
PLEV 02
DANI NO
SPID NONE
AST
IAPG 0
AACS NO
ITNA NO
DGRP
PRI 01
MLWU_LANG 0
MLNG ENG
DNDR 0
KEY 00 ACD 1001 0 1916
AGN
01 NRD
02 MSB
03 SCR 6687 0 MARP
CPND
NAME MC Front Counter
XPLN 27
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
04 SCR 6693 D MARP
CPND
NAME MC Front Counter
XPLN 27
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
05 DWC 1001
06 DIG 8 42 R
07 ADL 8
08 ADL 8
09 ADL 8
10 ADL 8
11 ADL 8
16 MWK 3353
17 TRN
18 AO6
19 CFW 4 5424
20 RGA
21 PRK
22 RNP
23 SCU 0025
24 PRS
25 CHG
26 CPN
27 CLT
28 RLT

I must be missing something. I've done all that but can't get the phone to log in.

Lift the hand set and press In Calls button twice. It should then log in.

Awesome, works. Just logs in different than Contact Center. Thank you for the help.

tnjwinters, When you have a basic ACD you log in as Eddie pointed out. When you have a advanced call center application (Symposium/Contact Center) you would build out your SCB table in LD 23 to have agents login with Agent ID codes.

Is there a way to build a set, maybe with MCR and then a personal DN, but be able to busy out just the MCR on the set? Or is the ACD the only way to do that?

The ACD when be the cleanest solution. You might be able to build the MCR on your phones and one analog phone. MARP the MCR to the Analog, then you could Remote Call Forward the Analog???

There isn't a way to do it unless the MCR could be busied out on all the phones that have the MCR key. What are you trying to accomplish?

I think the ACD is the way to go. Just not sure if the department can pay for the ACD licenses so I was just trying to see if there is another way.

Go to LD 22 and prt your SLT
REQ slt

Each of our switches came with 10 ACD licenses. Not sure how many users you have.

I'm out. That's why I was trying to see if I could make it work without using ACD.

Yeah we kick ourselves all the time for not building out vacant TN's ans ACD's when we upgraded to succession. Lost a lot of licenses!

Can the forward key on an ACD phone be used to forward a queue to different applications depending on why the queue is closed?

No, but you can utilize your inter/overflow settings in your ACD programming

Ok, so I've build a test ACD queue but I'm thinking the department that wants it, might want integration into Contact Center at a later date. Would it be beneficial to build a CDN pointing to the ACD and then the phones. That way, I would think, at a later date, it would be easier to add them to Contact Center with fewer changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back