Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

build booklet

Status
Not open for further replies.

waltonliverpool

Technical User
Feb 22, 2005
GB
I have just put my PM6 onto my new XP and want to make a booklet. I am barred from accessing the build booklet facility I just get a box saying the document has a 'path name' but I cant find out what to do about it. Help!

Nice to hear a Scouse voice. I've just got back from the footy at Anfield. Should have been 3-0 but for a Dudek blunder in the 93rd min.

waltonliverpool said:
PM6 onto my new XP
Full marks for getting it to install. It's ancient software, so it's no surprse to hear you're having problems.

waltonliverpool said:
I am barred from accessing the build booklet facility
Give me a bit more detail. How far do you get in the routine?

With WinXP you really need to be using PM7 (upgrade from Adobe in Edinburgh for 65 quid + delivery and VAT) or better still InDesign (£289.00+ delivery and VAT if you are PM Licence holder). PM6 goes back to Win3.1/Win95 so it's 10 years old at least.

If this is just a one off job, you could download the PM7.0.1 Tryout from (About 65Mb)

Iechyd da! John
Glannau Mersi, Lloegr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back