Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Build 11.0.0.0.0 build 849 Update: Latest releases VMPRO Installers Corrupt!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

resi70

Programmer
Jun 12, 2013
NL
Can someone confirm if the email alert is working on 11.0 Version. I do receive email from IP Office Voicemail Pro Server but the subject and the body is empty. In this case we do not use Forward or copy but Alert

Before the upgrade we did not have this complaint.

Did restart the VMPRO service but no solution

IP Office 500V2 11.0.0.0.0 build 849
VMPRO 481 Windows PC.

EDIT:
I wanted te reinstall and if did get this error below.
error_VMPRO_install_vsntle.jpg

So most likely the previous installation was also bad. I removed the complete installation and cleaned the register and did tried to install 11.0 again. Same result. Removed all again and tried the 10.1 SP3 version same result. The installation of the 10.1 sp1 did worked for me

It seems that the installer file from the 11.0 and the latest release of 10.1 SP3 are corrupt on the website from Avaya. It has something to do with Permissions. I did also tried to run the following command lines

icacls "C:\Program Files (x86)\Avaya\IP Office\Voicemail Pro\/" /grant:r "Users:(OI)(CI)M" /inheritance:e /T /Q
icacls "C:\Program Files (x86)\Avaya\IP Office\Voicemail Pro\/" /grant:r "Administrators:(OI)(CI)M" /inheritance:e /T /Q

the installation will not succeed with these installers.

I even did tried to install the versions on a clean pc with the same result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back