Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BUG480 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

hagercomm

Technical User
Aug 19, 2008
US
I am trying to log into a meridian system pbx thru a modem, I cant get to log in because bug480 goes nonstop on the screen,,,any suggestions??

Can you change your tty port that you are trying to log into to a different tty port?

Is this your only means of access? If not, you can try turning off the output of bug codes to that tty port.

I am dialing in from a remote site,,,I am going to drive to the site and use a different tty,,,,,does anyone know how to repair the bug code 480??

From the NTP

BUG480 followed by BUG481
These messages appear when attempting to LOGI to the system and
trying to load any overlay.
ACTION: Try a parallel reload to clear memory fragmentation, then
check for the same BUG messages.
ACTION: If messages still persist use LD 137 SWAP to exchange
main and secondary database files, and Cold Start the non-active side
again. Check for the same BUG messages.
BUG481 - to - BUG769
Software code descriptions.
Certain faults will require gathering BUG messages and forwarding
these messages to a Northern Telecom support group for resolution.
If BUG messages do not cause problems, they can be ignored.
ACTION: Contact your technical support group.

If you need to temporarily stop the bug codes, change the tty and remove BUG from the USER entry.

I wonder if something just got out of whack that an initialization wouldn't cure.

going to do a initialization or re-load tonight,,,thanks for all your help

Did not have to INI or re-load switch,,,,, the switch got stuck in Mid-Night LD 35. Went to LD 35 and forced the switch to abort and restart Mid-Night again then after Mid-Night finished, BUG480 was gone and everything at TTY works. Thanks for all your help everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back