Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BUG4023 : IFC 13 DCH 31

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie2

Programmer
Jul 26, 2005
US
I have PBX's with older software and I am starting to see (BUG4023 : IFC 13 DCH 31) errors. What ID is the error referring to? PNI or RLS ID on the DCH? I have a CS1000M with 5.5 on one side and Option 11C 4.5 on the other end - What should the RLS ID's be? Thanks!

Both the RDB and DCH IFC settings should be SL-1, with a min rls of 12, 15, 19 or 25. If you are using network services I would use 25.

If its not working, get a bigger hammer!

Avaya/Nortel/NEC/Asterisk/Access Control/CCTV/DSX/Acti/UCx

Hmm... I have RLs 25, IFC SL1 and SIGL ESN5 on both ends. Thanks! Maybe I will try a FDL on the D'

I might be wrong, but I usually have STD as the SIGO. Then set the RCAP's for the features between switches. I don't know is that would make a difference or not.

If its not working, get a bigger hammer!

Avaya/Nortel/NEC/Asterisk/Access Control/CCTV/DSX/Acti/UCx

I could also be wrong but I think the error message may have more to do with the PRI INTERFACE ID's.
If you print DCH 31 in LD 22 do you see that PRI INTERFACE ID with some loop numbers and ID's?

Splic3d, it was originally set for STD, but I had other sites set for ESN5. I tried changing one of the ESN5 sites to STD and they couldn't call out of our MAIN PBX after I made the change. After making everything ESN5, no more errors. ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back