Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BT Voyager - website offline - where to get drivers? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BloodBaz

Programmer
Jun 5, 2003
GB
Hi,

BT's website appears to be offline - at least it has been for the last few days.

I am trying to download the latest firmware for my BT Voyager 2100 Wireless Router but all "downloads" point the the website
There is no clear place on the BT website that appears to deal with this kind of query.

Anyone know where I can get my firmware from?

Thanks for listening,

BloodBaz

Thanks for the heads up on this site SlimJohnD - I hadn't come across it as of yet.

Unfortunately, it doesn't have a listing for my Voyager model (2100) despite a range of other Voyagers appearing in the list.

The search continues!

Sorry it wasn't there.

There's loads of complaints about the BT Voyager site being out of action, and it seems as though it has not been oprating for a long time - maybe as far back as October 2007.

All searches for Voyager drivers seem to lead there and the page you want would be:

A right royal PITA.

Liverpool: Capital of Culture 2008
Anfield: Capital of Football since 1892
Iechyd da! John
Glannau Mersi, Lloegr.

I found this, but there's a risk attached to it.

Klitz said:
The BT Voyager 2100/2110/2091 all use the same/similar firmware and you can explore the contents of the CLI using the telnet command.
The firmware update for the Voyager 2110 is on BT Ireland's site.

It looks like BT don't use the Voyager 2100 in the RoI.

Iechyd da! John
Glannau Mersi, Lloegr.

Thanks again SlimJohnD for finding this resource.
I'll try them tonight.

The Irish firmware did not take.

I think however that BT got their act together and the website appears to be working again. I did email them last week (around the time of my initial post on this thread) but I've not heard a reply. Maybe they did have a look and fix the site (?)

For other users, I've found some details on there site here, here, here and here:

Latest version is for BT Voyager 2100 (on 15 Jan 2008) is v2.18.1.17i

I am now going to try to upgrade.
Thanks.

Good to see the site's up and running again, but it doesn't say much for BT.

Best of luck with the firmware update.

Iechyd da! John
Glannau Mersi, Lloegr.

You will be glad to hear that the above links the the Voyager 2100 firmware upgrades not only worked but also fixed my problem.

Thanks for your support John.
Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back