Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BT Versatility....

Status
Not open for further replies.

miditsupport

Technical User
Jul 27, 2006
GB
OK, this isn't a BMW related query, honest!

I've a bit of a puzzle to solve. I've got a Versatility with ISDN2 and an SN-DDI. I need this DDI to ring as an incoming line on a dedicated button on several V8 phones. The only way I can think of doing this is to program the DDI to ring a new ring group (2) then allocate a 'group' button on the phone (Gp2 had E20 removed and E30 added). Unfortunately, this isn't the way that the 'group' button works - it's to ring the group.

Then tried to add an extension to the group (added E30 which is unused and removed E20) and program the key for E30. The key lights up red but of course the phone doesn't ring and the call can't be connected to. Anyone got any ideas?

Yes, seen this chap's website before. I've got all of the technical information already but can't see if it's possible to make a DDI ring a specific button. I thought that asigning it to an incoming calling group was the answer but unfortunately it just rings as an incoming line on the line buttons.

Morning all, someone suggested that this may be a firmware issue. Could anyone confirm this? I'm currently running 831

Can you place the DDI to a spare Analogue port and then place a DSS key on the handset that will show. you would have to do a call pickup key for that one user on another key.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back