Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BT ITS dealer board

Status
Not open for further replies.

pafi01

IS-IT--Management
Nov 22, 2005
SE
Hi, Anybody had experience in connecting a BT ITS dealer board system to an Ericsson MD110 (BC12) system?

Tks
Paul

Exactly what information. I worked for BT as a field tech for the ITS platforms. I can tell you that in my 5 years experience working for BT, I never seen or heard of the ITS platform being connected to an Ericson system. Which ITS Platform are you using?

What information do you need exactly. Also, just because I've never seen or heard of it done, doesnt mean that it can't be. As long as the switch can send Qsiq or MCDN signaling, then it can be done.

We will be installing a P41 ITS platform and will be connecting this to our house telephone system (MD110) using qsig. I have now found the necessary cables which are Ericsson 1/4 plug to RJ45. Thanks for your replies.
Paul

Just curious, isnt BT doing the install on this? They should have all the cables needed to connect the two systems.

Yes BT are doing the install but they say we have to provide the qsig cabling between the 2 switches. Our guys in Stockholm have already connected their MD to a test and evaluation ITS system so they will make the cables for us.
Thanks for your thoughts on this, much appreciated.
Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back