Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BT 06 Web Services Messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

jheywood

Programmer
Feb 7, 2007
US
Hi all,

I am setting up an orchestration that takes in a message, sends some data from that message to an external web service, and transforms the result data and provides it back to the caller. Everything seemed to be going fine in the set up for the web service consumption, but when I build the solution, I receive errors saying the WS_result "message part has not been initialized in construct statement." I am doing nothing but taking the message from the web service into the receive shape, then into a transform shape to put it into a useable format for the caller. There is only one part to the message type also. Does anyone have any ideas about what I'm missing here? All examples I've followed for web service consumption seem to be able to handle the message returned from the web service without issue. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back