Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Browse Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigspank

Programmer
Aug 10, 2001
US
I have made a form and added it to a project. The VCR buttons work fine and browse the table just right, however when I use the .exe outside of the Foxpro environment the browse button does not work at all, and when it is pushed it corrupts the exit button. However when the exit button is used without the browse button being pressed it works fine? PLease help When you sow a thought, you reap an act. When you sow an act, you reap a habit. When you sow a habit, you reap a character. When you sow a character, you reap a destiny.

>>I have made a form and added it to a project. The VCR buttons work fine and browse the table just right, however when I use the .exe outside of the Foxpro environment the browse button does not work at all, and when it is pushed it corrupts the exit button. However when the exit button is used without the browse button being pressed it works fine? PLease help

It sounds like the browse button is running some reserved VFP process. You might want to try putting a SET STEP ON at the beginning of the browse button's click event and step through the code while its running outside of VFP. Just remember to set the debug pane to the windows environment (as opposed to the FoxPro environment).

Regards,
Thom C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back