Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Broad cast message

Status
Not open for further replies.

zstic78

Technical User
Sep 29, 2006
US
I would like to know if there is a way to send a broad cast message to 3 call pilot systems at the same time. We have an announcement that will need to go to all of the users, In Mi. TX. and Toronto. I am thinking that the CIO will need to dial all systems individually, record to the broadcast mail box and then on to the next. Can I set up anything in the Mi. office that will send the message to the other sites after he records?

Not sure if anyone has done this, but with the knowledge of the users here I am sure I can find out if possible or not.

Thank you

Doing it that way will use up a lot of resources, is this message something he can do through email?

trvlr1
Well that is another ave. we are exploring. Even offering suggestions for video. I agree that voice mail is NOT the best solution, email would hit everyone (even remote workers). Currently he would have to record the message on 3 call pilot systems and 2 Aspect systems. I have created his mail box on the other 2 call pilot and a doc with step by step instructions for each site, of course the only difference is the access number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back