Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bringing background back after erasing & Undo history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kye

Technical User
Jan 10, 2004
AU
Hi there,

Prob #1 , Fairly simple question, Im using the auto background remover to take out the back ground great but how do I bring the back ground back again.

Prob #2 , I have looked in my prefs to get a bigger undo history, the setting is on 50 I change it to about 70 but the undo history wont budge from only undoing one history.

Cheers.

Dean.

Prob#1, I have no idea what you are talking about. Never heard of the auto background remover. Is that in the same menu as the Auto Clothes Remover?

Prob#2, Use Edit>Step Backward (alt+ctrl+z) for multiple 'undos'

I guess I shouldnt of included auto, its the background remover, in photoshop 7 rightclick on the eraser and you should see background remover in the submenu.

Thanks for the help for the undo method.

Dean.

can't you just copy the background layer, and then hide it until you need it again, or take a snapshot before you start using the background eraser?

Moe: It could have been a real ugly situation, but luckily I managed to shoot him in the spine.

Thanks for you reply

I start off with a picture which only has one layer and remove its background, so I decided to use both paintshop pro and photoshop together for the single pic, paintshop pro 7 will remove the back ground with the left click and bring it back with the right click, would be nice to do it in photoshop though.

cheers

Dean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back