Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Brightstor Arcserve for Exchange..

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfgu

IS-IT--Management
Oct 25, 2001
US
Hi.. I changed the domain password, and now arcserve cannot login. THis is my setup. I have arcserve running on my database server to bakcup my sql. THe tape backup is on the sql server. I setup arcserve exchange on our exchange server, but now I can't even log into it. I put the right password in and it gives me the error "cannot initialize MAPI".. any information would be greatly appreciated.

THanks..

I am far from an expert on Exchange but since no one else has offered any suggestions here is mine.

Perhaps reinstalling the Exchange Agent will correct it.

Hi.. I have a Exchange 2000, and a BrightStor Arceserve.
when making a restore of databases of the Exchange, these do not mount and when trying to mount them from the Exchange Manager System display the following error:

An internal processing error has occurred. Try restarting the Exchange System Manager or the Microsoft Exchange Information Store service, or both.

ID no: c1041724
Exchange System Manager

.How can I resolve the problem?

THanks..

Make sure that the password you changed is also reflected in the credentials for the dependant Services. You may be trying to start something with the wrong password.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back