Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Brief Absence

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkipVought

Programmer
Dec 4, 2001
US

My Friends & Colleagues,

Tomorrow, Thursday, I go under the knife for prostate surgery. I would appreciate your prayers for success.

But it is just a GoSub I_Shall (not in any way related to General Mac)

Skip,
[sub]
[glasses]I'll be dressed to the nines this week, as I go to have my prostatectomy...
Because, if I'm gonna BE impotent, I want to LOOK impotent![tongue][/sub]

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery, Skip.

Maybe someone else will finally get a chance to answer a question around here. [wink]

[tt]_____
[blue]-John[/blue][/tt]
[tab][red]The plural of anecdote is not data[/red]

Help us help you. Please read FAQ 181-2886 before posting.

You have my prayers, bro. It'll be interesting to see if the IT economy goes through the floor without you at the helm here. Best of luck!

"Business conventions are important because they demonstrate how many people a company can operate without."

You've got em

--Dan
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
Mark Twain

Just made my first post earlier today which you (Skip) promptly replied too. My father went the seed and radiation route a few years back and has been doing well since. I wish you well tomorrow and in the future.
Mike

Hi Skip,

good luck, best wishes, and will say a little prayer for you too.

Cheers, Glenn.

Did you hear about the literalist show-jumper? He broke his nose jumping against the clock.

Hi Skip,
Good thoughts your way and best wishes for a speedy recovery!!

Best,
Blue Horizon [2thumbsup]

Wish you a speedy recovery

Member- AAAA Association Against Acronym Abusers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back