Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Brand new to the Ericsson

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewerdude

IS-IT--Management
Sep 8, 2003
US
I'm a telecom manager who's background is in Nortel/Cisco/Avaya and recently took on a position managing a very large Ericsson system. Consequently, my knowledge of this system is pretty much nil. Was wondering if there are any good websites and other resources (other then Aastra's website) out there that I could tap into to assist me in learning about this system.

Any tips/information etc. is welcome.

Thanks!

Hi brewerdude

Welcome to this forum!
I can see that you experience from many similiar products!
You wil soon find out that the Aastra/Ericsson MD110 product have a high facility level, that costumers not want to "throw away". Not many other PBX share e.g. call routing profiles etc., so satisfied MD110 costumers are in most cases hard to persuade to get a new PBX product.
If you want to dig deeper into the MD110/MX-One, it is recommended to buy the technical documentation "ALEX".
Not all resellers (maybe) are wiling to sell it, but try!
///doktor

Brewerdude,

email me

jaye944 AT sky DOT com

no spaces and replace at with @ and DOT with .

ta

Hi Brewerdude,

Where are you located? your ericsson partner representative should be able to assist you in that? and if you need more infromation you can conatct the locat Aastra office in your country.

TELEC3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back