Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BP250 Trunk Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

travisms

Systems Engineer
Jul 18, 2019
ZA
We have an Ericsson BP250 installed at our offices and I am having a bit of difficulty adding a new VOIP incoming trunk.
I connected it to one of the spare trunk lines and it rings through to the switchboard however the call cannot be transferred - if i disconnect one of our existing analog trunks and connect the VOIP FXS gateway to that then all works as intended and calls can be transferred.

How do I get one of the spare trunks to function in the same way ? I presume the trunk needs to be programmed.

I have read through the system admin guide for the BP250 but with no success - we also have BMS 3.2 installed from a CD we had lying around and I can connect to the BP250 but without the license key it seems useless. We have a Dialog 3214 as the switchboard phone that I can also program from.

I would also be interested in setting up low cost routing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back