Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Boxi Sharepoint Integration and AD SSO problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

huggyd

Programmer
Nov 26, 2001
GB
I have a brand new installation of BOXI Enterprise R2 with AD authentication enabled and users imported. Reports have been imported from other BOXI instance. I have Infoview set up to use AD authentication successfully.

I have also set up the Boxi Sharepoint integration kit. When i try using any of the web parts I get the following message.

"Unable to access the BusinessObjects Enterprise infrastructure at {clustername} for user: . Contact your reporting administrator for assistance." where {clustername} is my BOXI Enterprise server.

If I set the web.config key "BusinessObjects Enterprise Credential Prompt" = true then I get prompted for a username and password which return the same error message but with the username in it.

I cannot see anything in log files for Sharepoint or BOXI showing any errors. Does anyone know what to do next?

BO Enterprise XI R2 with service pack 1
Windows Server 2003
SQL Server 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back