Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Box will not stretch to the end of the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesperengel

Technical User
Nov 7, 2005
DK
I am using CR XI.

I have a main report containing a subreport. The subreport has a box stretching from Group Header 1 to the Report footer. I have done this to make the box go to the end of the page instead of just surrounding the dataset. When viewing the report, I am using as subreport, as a single report it works fine (the box goes to the bottum of the page), but when it is used as a sub report in the main report, the box will not stretch to the bottum of the page but only surround the data set.

How can I make it stretch to the buttom of the page when the report is used as a subreport?

Thnak you!

You could create a repeating group header in the subreport (group expert->options->repeat group header on each page). Stretch the section to the size of a page. Insert a long box into this group header and then format the group header to "underlay following sections".

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back