Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bottom half of query design screen is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTilson

Programmer
Jul 14, 2004
US
This sounds like a really inane question, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to fix my little problem. I designed a database, complete with nice, idiot proof (haha) UI and all that, and copied it from my development computer over to the end users computer.

On that computer, when I go into the query design screen, the part where all the fields you want to include in the query is just gone. I tried using the scroll bar, resizing the window, everything I could think of to make it appear again, and I just can't get it back.

The only thing I can think of that might've caused this is because I run at 1600x1200 resolution and she runs at 1024x768.

Anyone have any suggestions? Sorry if this is a rather stupid question, but it's got me stumped.

Thanks.

Brooks Tilson
Database Development
Tilson Machine, Inc.

Is the divider bar that separates the two panes slid all the way to the bottom of the window.

I thought of that and tried to check it. As far as I can tell it's not. It's like the window is smaller than where the fields pane is. A few of the queries had the field pane show up fine, so I'm thinking it's some sort of weird option somewhere or something. I don't know though.

Brooks Tilson
Database Development
Tilson Machine, Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back