Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Boss wants an meeting location object.. 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microhard

MIS
Apr 2, 2001
US
Ok I have to create some meeting rooms that will appear in the drop down box of the new-appointment-location drop down window. Now all I have to do is make these objects and put them WHERE is the question. That is my question is where do I put these descriptions so that these people can select a location in the drop down menu as to where the meeting will take place. Not a real hard question I just can't figure out where the heck I set this up...

Thanks!

Well...I guess this is a tough one for ya folks. Not only does he want this object to be viewable in the pull down window. Now, he wants it to schedule an apoinment in the shared calendar, some kind of OLE I guess.

Any help here??

No problem...I think...refer my ealier reply to a post regarding setting up resources (Meeting rooms, laptops etc) under Exchange...I have a doc I can send if you post your email address...if you are spam shy, then refer to the earlier post as some kind member has posted it on the Net somewhere for you to download.

Sure man I guess if someone want to go out of their way to spam me...whatever. ptapley@sharplabs.com I really appreciate the help!

Thanks a bunch!

Hi, TheOtherKiwi:

Could you send me a copy? I would like to know how to do that as well. Thanks!

Kelvin1151@yahoo.com

Wow, popular subject. I can't track down that other message though.

Can I get a copy of that document as well?

Thanks Much!
aliengry.gif

[TAG]
anongod@hotmail.com
"Drawing on my fine command of language, I said nothing."

Hi TheOtherKiwi. I was just wondering if I too could get mailed a copy of your famous document. I went to the URL to get it, but was unable (bad link or something).

My address is: steve_craze@hotmail.com

I would be really appreciative if you could send me a copy.

Kind Regards,
Steve

Hey theotherkiwi,

If you ain't tired of sending ans resending this document, can you please mail it to me too? I just received this question.

Kind regards
tony.dewilde@aditel.be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back