Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bosnian characters in PHOTOSHOP CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0nick

Programmer
Apr 28, 2005
NO
When I write a word that contains one Bosnian character in Photoshop CS and then choose the Font family to "Bradley Hand ITC" ( or some other Font Family ) all characters gets this font family but not this bosnian. I know that this Font family has this character and when i write the same word in MS WORD all characters gets same font family, but in Photoshop thats a problem..Anyone knows hot fix? Please!

Thanks!

Not really sure what you're asking but I often find trouble with PS and strange characters..
Try using insert>symbol under MS Word then copy your chosen character to the clipboard and try pasting it into your text area in PShop..
What's the character?

I'm keen to create fonts and vector work in vector programs like Illustrator, then import those items into my Photoshop file as a "smart object".
That may be the hot fix y'all are lookin for.
Good Luck
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back