Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bootloader

Status
Not open for further replies.
After searching the WORLD for months! lol

I am now convinced it does not exist as a separate download.

I mentioned this to you already that is was included with the software releases anyway so when you upgrade or re-install etc it will auto install the loader.

The reason I believe it is not available for download as a separate item is because there was no need for it.
1.5.19 was only released as a separate download is because it was a fix.

I could be wrong but that's the way I see it.

cc

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

I just upgraded a CP 150 to 31.10.37.22, which I believe is the latest release. When I watch it boot on Hyperterminal it still says the bootloader version is 1.5.19. I was just wanting to get the latest release, but like you wrote, it doesn't seem to exist as a separate download. Thanks for replying.

Brian Cox
Oregon Phone

That is strange!

Here is a tidbit from release notes 31.10.36.22:

1.4 Software Release Information
R3.1 S/W release: 31.10.36.22
Bootloader release: 1.5.21

However on the same sheet goes on how to check the version and it states you do not have to update to .21 but no indication where the file or how its done aside from going straight to upgrading the software and not the bootloader.

The sheet is not clear on this.

Next CP comes our way will have a look at the bl version.

=----(((((((((()----=
curlycord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back