Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BOOKS ON REPORTING 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Programmer
Aug 6, 2001
AT
Hi everyone!

I ve one question:
Can anyone tell me about good books for the reporting sector covering as well crystal reports and report making in general?

greetings
ca

oh, sorry, if someone doesn't wants
to write book names because it would be advertising,
pleez send the names to me via email
adress:
caon_mail@yahoo.com

thanx,
muchos gracias
ca

George Peck's book Crystal Reports (fill in version number) - The Complete Reference by Osborne are the best I have seen so far. Software Support for Sage Mas90, Macola, Crystal Reports and Goldmine

Complete Reference by Osborne is good for instruction as well as a reference. It goes into sufficient detail, unlike many of the other books that have 25 chapters that all cite the obvious and don't get down to details.

Doug Wolf authored the "For Dummies" books for versions five through eight. He is the president of his own company, "Wolf's Byte Productions". His web address: His works are a great introduction to Crystal Reporting skills, and are an inexpensive alternative.

I am not aware of any books on reports in general. All would be product specific. Peck is probably the best, but you can find others (Prima, Dummies, etc) by searching Bookpool.com and Amazon.com. Ken Hamady, On-site Custom Crystal Reports Training & Consulting
Public classes and individual training.
Guide to using Crystal in VB
tek@kenhamady.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back