Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Booking calendar

Status
Not open for further replies.

hermanlaksko

Programmer
Aug 26, 2001
DK
Does anyone have a booking calendar - outlook type - i.e. dates on top and users left or vise versa, and if so would this person(s) share this masterpiece with me, pls, pls... I have tryed on my own but its just toooo slow, so I have looked around but not found anything..... sob, sob, please help :)

Thanks
Herman

I try and post this again, boys c'morn led a hand here.
Herman

Try seaching there's plenty of forums on this subject

Hope this helps
Hymn

Thx Hymn
Could you perhaps mention a few, I have searched

thread702-19300

Hope this helps
Hymn

As you can see from the list of replys on this thread I had allready been there.

Any other suggestions, you mentioned that there were plenty, so give me one or two more and I shall let you off the hook :-D
Herman

herman
there was a forum with something similar to your quest. But it has disappeared! but I was one of the people who downloaded it. So post your email address

Hope this helps
Hymn

sorry its not what you wanted

Hope this helps
Hymn

can you email me a copy

bdonovan@citistreetonline.com

the link that is mentioned on several posts on this topic doesnt bring you to a thread just the forum

thanks

hymn, could you e-mail me a copy at judgehopkinsREMOVE@lycos.com ? Thanks !

hermanlasko, look at these articles :

Judge Hopkins

There are only two rules for success: (1) Never tell everything you know.

Hi Judge

Thanks for the above, it does not help me in my quest to find a suitable calendar for bookings, but it will help me in another app. where I use a connection to outlook, I will have a close look at this code.

However in my search I have found several calendars, some dublicates of the other, some new, if you like I can mail them to you off-line.

Rgds

Herman

[thumbsup2]
Herman please email them to me as well, p-lease

bdonovan@citistreetonline.com

Thanks

Could you also email them to me.

Thanks,

Randy.Baggerly@angtech.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search