Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bone Tool Problem Flash CS6 (Please Help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariegoround

Technical User
Sep 16, 2012
US
Hi all,

Here's my problem: I have a .psd file and the arm I am working with has already been layer-separated and broken apart. Right now I have two issues: When I convert it to a Graphic Symbol the bone tool will not work at all on it! It will show up but not allow me to use it. I know I'm supposed to convert to a symbol so I'm not sure why the tool won't work when I do. I've tried to make it a Movie Clip and that won't work either.

When I undo convert to symbol and use the bone tool on just the broken apart image, after connecting the joints my entire image disappears but the bone tool remains.

Here is picture of what I'm working with:
tumblr_maghm9uEu31r5sy9to1_500.png

All other layers are hidden/locked. I have some layers that have been tweened and converted into smoke motion presets (not sure if that makes any difference).

Thanks in advance! I cannot find the answer online anywhere for the life of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back