Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BOM Report- Crystal Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

bUAYa99

MIS
Nov 16, 2007
SG
Hi,
Anyone can help to get the BOM explosion up to level 11 using CR? i'm using Macola v7.5.102i

I'm currently trying to make a report that is similar, and have nested the table bmprdstr to an alias of its self using Item no and comp Item no with a Left Outer link, then linked to imitmdx for discriptions. I can email you a copy if you want.
What I have done only goes to 5 levels but its expandable up to 11. Its not very pretty (i'm only writing it to see if I can get a report of what I want and this was the 1st step.)

Hello Battenbergs,
Thanks for your reply. Appreciated if you can forward the copy to me. BTW, what is the CR version you use?

You have the right idea with nesting the bmprdstr in the report. Only sugguestion, if you need to use it repeatedly, do the nesting in a SQL view and then you could link to the view from crystal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back