Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BOE SDK setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

rock786143

Programmer
Aug 12, 2009
IN
Hi All,

Could anyone tell me how to install SDK environment. We have a requirement of developing a java app.for scheduling the reports with events and time period.
We have BOE XI R2 setup but no SDK installed. Does it require seperate license or is part of BOE?
Please point me some documentation if possible. I browsed SAP dev library but did not get clear picture of this.

Thanks in advance.

The SDK comes with BOE XI R2. I have instructions for installing the .NET SDK on my website - you can follow the same instructions to get to the Java SDK install.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Sorry! Geocities has closed and as of 5/25 I'm in the process of moving everything over to a new account. I hope to have everything back up this weekend. The quick instructions are:

- Use the full install CD's (or downloaded install), not the client. You'll need the installation key.
- Select Custom Install
- Unselect everything.
- Open the Client Tools (I don't have the exact label, but it's something like that.
- Select the Developer Tools (again, I don't have the exact label.)
- Install.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Thanks alot. Please let me know once your data backup is done. Those steps would make our SDK installation really lighter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back