Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BO CMC error when trying to run Crystal report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andie

Technical User
Mar 22, 2001
US
I have developed a Crystal report which runs fine in Crystal. When I try running it through the Instance Manager in CMC (a scheduled batch job), I receive the following error:

Error in File ~tmp18bc7067edc0c30.rpt: Error in formula Percent: 'IF DistinctCount ({field},{months}) > 0 ' This field name is not known. Details: errorKind

I should add that this report contains a sub-report. The grouping in question occurs in the sub-report. There are parameters that pass from the main report to the sub-report, but "months" is not one of them. "Months" is also not a field in the main report.

What changes do I need to make to have this report run?

I am using Crystal 2008 and SAP BO Enterprise XI.

Thank you.

You will get a better response if you ask this question in one of the Business Objects: Crystal Reports forums, probably this one.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back