Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BO 5.X Display Data in Page Footer

Status
Not open for further replies.

user999

MIS
Jun 20, 2006
US
I'm forced to use Business Objects 5.1.8. I am creating a Medical report with multiple patient records. Some patients have less info and some have more so in some cases each patient records spans at least 1 page to 5+ pages.

To the point.

I need to insert patient labels on each page to identify the patient, Specifically in the lower right corner footer. With CR 8-XI, I could just put this info in the page footer and be done. CR would always grab the first available value.

In BO I get a multivalue error and have tried a few tricks that I've googled but have not encountered any desirable results. The closests I've come is displaying the first/last patient recorded data repeatedly on every page footer.

The report also contains sections that may span multiple pages so I THINK I have to put this data in the Report footer to get it to display correctly.

Is this IMMPOSSIBLE with Business Objects?

Your best bet for getting an answer to this is to post the question in the Business Objects solutions forum. This forum is specifically for Crystal reports.

-Dell

A computer only does what you actually told it to do - not what you thought you told it to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back