Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

bnums allocating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gosy

Technical User
Mar 11, 2004
GB
I am trying to set up a new phone line on a dealer board using a phone line interfacing to a TLU74. I have got a spare position and can't remember how to allocate.

I have an ADN so need to assign that ADN to the trunk so it rings in on correct key but how do I allocate a Bnum to select right hardware position to dial out?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Gosy,

Calls in on the TLU74 can be sent to the ADN number of the dealer panel via...

RODNI:ROU=x,TRU=y-z,DAY=...,NIG=...;

Calls out from the panel are set using the BNUM=
Value is the trunks DEST code + the wanted number at the remote site.

The DEST code is set via RODDI:DEST=... or printed via RODDP:DEST=all;

Hope this helps a bit...

Regards
Isinor

Hi Gosy.

My English isn't very good but I hope, I understand your questions correct.

1. The command SYEVP:TYPE=TL1; gives you all free EQUs refers to Functionblock TL1 (is used by TLU74).

2. The specific external line for the ADN (outgoing) should be in a own route and have a own dest.
Then you can use SPEXI:DIR=<ADN>,NDC=<DEST to ROU>,OPT=N; to initiate a "Hard Link" to this line.
I remember, that I used it so any years ago and I hope, it works.

Regards
Sualk

Hi sualk

SPEXI with NDC=<DEST to ROU> work fine but you never know witch trunk is used to make external call. It is one trunk from this Route but witch one? This selection of trunks for outgoing call is set by parameter D3 in SEL in Route category /ROCAI or ROCAC/.

To select exactly specific trunk after pressing ADN key NDC should be :
NDC=A0A[tt] trunk [/tt]B DEST /note: A0A is a letter A zero (not letter O) letter A/
For example Route X with DEST code 99 and trunk 3-02
NDC=A0A302B99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back