Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Blurred because motion 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibpooh

Technical User
Nov 21, 2002
US
I have Adobe Photoshop 6.0. I have a wonderful wedding picture (taken by a digital camera) but it is blurred because motion. Is there any way that you can remove or try to restore the picture in any way?
Thanks

Sorry - unless you believe the junk they show on CSI (enhancing video surveillance to find a killer's fingerprint on a car windshield), you are stuck with a bad photo. You cannot get something (sharpness, clarity) out of a photo that was never there.

Maybe you can get a better photo at the next marriage.

Thanks...I guess I had high hopes that maybe something could be done. I was able to correct other problems but couldn't find anything about this. Will be careful about who takes the pictures if there is another marriage!!!
Thanks again,
Pooh

Your previous responses were exactly right if the pic is really blurry from camera or subject movement.

If by chance you have a small amount of "blur" you can at least try to see if "sharpen" will help.

Click on FILTER

Click SHARPEN

Then you can Click SHARPEN again and again and watch what happens. You may get lucky.

Unfortunately if you have a real blur, it's cheaper to re-marry.

Thanks to all that responded. I tried to sharpen it and the picture is just a little to blurry to help. I think if there is a next time the person taking the pictures will have to stay away from the bar. What do you think???
Thanks again,
Pooh

You may want to have the photo subject consume the same amount of alcohol as the photographer so that they stagger and sway in sync - - only the background should blur - - which is a nice way to focus on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back