Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BlueLight.com dialer crashes Wall Street PB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 28, 2000
US
I've been using BlueLight.com for a while now but all of a sudden it starts to crash my Wall Street PowerBook. The first sign of trouble was that the phonebook for BlueLight was corrupt. Next each time I launch it the laptop would simply freeze. I already deleted all files related to BlueLight and re-install but it did no good. I used Extension Manager to run with a base OS 9.0.4 set but it still crashes. What gives? With the steadily restrictive policy Yahoo imposes on its BlueLight.com user, this may not be worth the problem, but it really bugs me. Anyone with similar experience out there?

it sound like a software problemtry rebuliding the desk top and if you have techtools or norton try running that to see the hard drive is ok. So long and thanks for all the fish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back