Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

blank screen apache linux help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cfvogue

Technical User
Jul 23, 2001
NL
Hi all,

I guess this has been asked before, but i just can't find anything to get this to work.
I use redhat 9 and installed apache 2.0.47. After that i installed the latest version of php. Everything seemed to do well, but i get a blank page when i call a phscript in my browser. The phpscript is shown in the source, which means, as the faq on php.net tells me, that the web server did not send the script to PHP for interpretation and i need to double check the server configuration against the PHP installation instructions. I did, but i just can't find anything wrong. Can anyone please give me any hint of what to do?

thanks a lot!!

chau

mod_php or php.cgi?

·genoa

If a dog craps in the yard and buries it, is that considered steganography?

Are you accessing the PHP through your web server @ localhost or through the normal filesystem? To process PHP, you should be passing the page through the web server @
- - picklefish - -

Why is everyone in this forum responding to me as picklefish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back