Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Blank Email ??? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin2003

MIS
Jun 19, 2002
US
Hi,

I've Exchange 2000 sp3 and outlook 2002, one of my users' outgoing mails are blank, eventhough he has create a message in this email. Has anyone run into this similar situation that can give me some advices?

Thanks,

Kevin

Try recreating the profile. If that fails, try outlook /resetfolders.

Bit of a long shot but I have seen this in the past where the user had a "." on a line of its own in their Auto Signature and the e-mail was going through MAILsweeper. MAILsweeper was taking the "." as the end of the message and malforming the e-mail.

HI. I have the same problem.
Windows server 2003 SBS
Exchange 2000.

User sends e-mail out and they end up blank. Did anyone fixed this. I am searching for a solution.

One of my user used company logo in his digital signature, I took out the logo and his emails are working fine.

Kevin

If you are searching for a solution and we've offered several, have they worked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back