Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

blank control panel in joomla 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhed

Programmer
Apr 21, 2014
PH
i have worked my website for a month, i installed modules,component and etc., but these few days when i log in in my back end as super user, my control panel was blank the only thing that i can see is the "log out" and "view site". already searched the internet but no luck.

Check the logs for errors.

Other than that, based on the provided information ALL anyone can tell you is:

Something is broken.

Chris.

Indifference will be the downfall of mankind, but who cares?
Time flies like an arrow, however, fruit flies like a banana.
Webmaster Forum

what was the caused of that blank page in joomla back end? is there a clear reason, i am just worried when i publish my website then it will turn blank again..i'm working in localhost now.

what was the caused of that blank page in joomla back end? is there a clear reason,

There will be hundreds of "clear reasons" probably.

But I'm going to open the guessing with;

The database server was 'down'

Chris.

Webmaster Forum

A key element to troubleshooting is to explain what was already attempted.

jhed said:
already searched the internet but no luck

Was there no luck in finding suggestions or did none of the found suggestions work? I'm guessing that you did not find any suggestions because you are posting on tek-tips.com instead of joomla.org, where most knowledge about and support for Joomla exists.

Google leads the way...

there was many suggestion but no one work for me.so i decided to post here. i already checked it to joomla forum but no luck.

but no one work for me
To be frank ... If you provided as little information there has you have here, ... ... Is that really so surprising

Have you checked the error logs?

Have you looked at the source code of the "blank page" for error messages?

What was the very last thing you did before it "went blank"?

What version of Joomla?

What extensions are installed?

Are you using the Joomla! admin panel or is something like K2 active instead?

Chris.

Webmaster Forum

jhed said:
there was many suggestion but no one work for me.so i decided to post here. i already checked it to joomla forum but no luck.

You're doing a disservice to yourself and to those that might offer free assistance to you by failing to explain what solutions have not worked for you, and by failing to explain what was in the logs. Do you really expect to waste everyone's time by having us offer the same solutions on this forum because you were too lazy to explain what solutions had not already worked?

Assuming it is difficult to explain in English because it is not native to you, consider posting in your original language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back