Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BL35p

Status
Not open for further replies.

samurai123

Technical User
Sep 26, 2005
US
Hello,

I have a p-class enclosures rack with BL35p blades. The enclosure MGMT module has an iLO port on it. Does any one know how to reset this port to factory settings? It's IP address and account info is not known.

The MGMT module show "Fault" red light. I tried to get the info from the service port but it shows nothing there.

Does anyone know what else can be done to know the fault details?

Thanks in advance.

In order to power the unit on, you must hold in the power button. I have one and I thought the server was up, but with a red health light. Turns out you have to hold in the power button for it to come on.
The ILO should let you set your own parameters in POST---just look for Integrated Lights-out, to configure press F2 (I think---not sure on F whatever...).

Burt

Actually the "auto power-on" setting is enabled in the iLO. So the blade should power-up as soon as inserted.

My problem is accessing the iLO port of the MGMT module.

I think the problem is that the iLO on the blade is not talking to the management module. For some reason, the communication is broken. Hence I wanted to access the iLO of the management module which allows connection to each individual iLO on the blade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back