Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Biztalk oracle adapter: how i can change the target namespace ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hnida

Programmer
Apr 23, 2009
MA
hello every body,

i'm facing a problem from several weeks. I need to add two times the function SQLEXECUTE(that the Oracle adapter offer) for differents tables . But i have to change my target name space,because i have this warning:

"SqlExec.OracleDBBindingSchema1, SqlExec, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2514d899a8bbc86f" and a previously deployed schema "" have the same target namespace " Target namespaces should be unique. "SqlExec.OracleDBBindingSchema2, SqlExec, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=2514d899a8bbc86f" and a previously deployed schema "" have the same target namespace " Target namespaces should be unique.

i change the target namespace to
After deploying it, i test it and this time i have the following error:

The adapter failed to transmit message going to send port "testSQLEXECUTE_Custom" with URL "oracledb://agr.marjane.co.ma/?PollingId=testestest". It will be retransmitted after the retry interval specified for this Send Port. Details:"Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.XmlReaderParsingException: Invalid argument: ---> Microsoft.ServiceModel.Channels.Common.MetadataException: Invalid argument:
Does anyone has a solution dor me please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back