Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

biped creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

alexxxis

Programmer
Sep 21, 2006
RO
i`m kinda new to 3dsm ... i`ve done some tutorials, like a car, lights and so on, nothing spectacular. i have a 3d low poly model from a website ... now. how can i create a biped ? that`s just part of the problem. i have to also make a dress for that model. i`ve seen a demo application, and in that application, if i move the arm of the model , the jacket moves naturally. so 1. how can i make a dress that fits to the model i already have ? [the way i see thing, with my low skill, i could remake the jacket from .. well, scratch] ... and than move one on top of the other. is there a better, faster way ? 2. how can i make the jacket move in a natural way. i mean ... if i move the arm of the model ... that moves the arm of the jacket. please give any usefull tutorial link or any advices ... i`ve got to do this, and i`ve been trying for 2-3 hours in the last 3 days ... and the result was , well .. basically dissapointing. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back