Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Big Puzzle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViGuru

Technical User
Sep 20, 2002
GB
Tell me I Help run a small network in a big one
and my exchange server has lost its pub folder Please will some help me try find a thred to where my pub.edb was stored as it was never local but no one in the organization knows which server it was held on where in exchange can i find a link to where the info was stored the loging on pub was not to anything. I am frantic to prove that it was stored on a specific server but can find no trace as to where it was stored i have build a new exchange and impoprted our tiny 126 meg pub file and it definatly was not there not ever a trace and compressed it goes down to 5 meg the pub.edb i am informed was about 2.5 gig but i need to find the server that it was stored to get the data back
question can pub or pri.edb be stored on anything other that an exchange server? if so how?
any help or suggestion will be gratefully recieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back