Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Bi-directional Replication

Status
Not open for further replies.

hatemgamil

Programmer
Mar 18, 2010
hi all
i want to know Bi-Directional Replication in sql server 2008 and how to solve conflict and what kind of replication that supports bidirectional rep.
so anyone has tutorials ,articles ,demos or anything related to that topic please share

thnx

I think this post should be in the SQL Setup and Admin thread. Anyway, peer-to-peer and transactional replications are bi-directional. Which one you chose depends on your needs. Here area a few links for more info:

I have some notes on conflict resolution at home. I will post them later if you don' t get help before.

Good luck.

MCP SQL Server 2000, MCTS SQL Server 2005, MCTS SQL Server 2008 (DBD, DBA)

thnx BugSlayer for ur replu,,i need some data about conflict in p2p replication and how to resolve that conflict i know in sql server 2008 enables to detect conflict but i want to know how can i merge if conflicts occurs or what is the best practise to deal with that conflict

thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back