Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

BFTN? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

1000M

Technical User
Mar 17, 2005
US
Does anyone knbow what this means? I can't find it anywhere in the NTP's.

TN 000 0 10 13
TYPE 2616
CDEN 8D
CTYP XDLC
CUST 0
AOM 0
FDN 1848
TGAR 12
LDN NO
NCOS 6
SGRP 0
RNPG 128
SCI 0
SSU
XLST
CLS CTD FBD WTA LPR PUA MTD FNA HTA ADD HFA
MWA LMPN RMMD SMWD AAD IMD XHD IRD NID OLD VCE DRG1
POD DSX VMD CMSD SLKD CCSD SWD LND CNDD
CFTD SFD MRD DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD
ICDD CDMD LLCN MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUD DPUA DNDD CFXA ARHA FITD CLTD ASCD
CPFA CPTA ABDD CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AGRD MOAD AHD
DDGA NAMA
DRDD EXR0
USMD USRD ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND OCBD FLXD FTTU DNDY DNO3 MCBN CDMR
CPND_LANG ENG
RCO 1
BFTN 016 1 11 08 <------
028 0 05 09
HUNT 4072
LHK 1
PLEV 02
CSDN
FCAR NO
AST
IAPG 0
AACS NO
ITNA NO
DGRP
MLWU_LANG 0
DNDR 0

BFTN is when you have un BFS actived .I mean when your extension is monitored for another extension (BFTN is TN monitor extension).

Wolfi

very wronge answer, but i have a few of those here myself. a busy forward tn is the key i put on a pa's phone so she knows if the boss is on ANY line of his phone, including mcr and icm keys.. if you press the key, it will flash and forw his phone to his fdn, and light his forward key.. look under busy forward status.. because i use mcr keys, if the user is on the phone and a person has a matching mcr key, there is no way to tell if another user is on their set..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Johnpoole
what !!!

Do you have BFS actived and in your phone not BFTN ?

Wolfi

you don't need an add on module to add a bfs key, did i miss read your post?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

1000M

When your phone is monitored for another in your TNB appears BFTN XXXX ( XXXX is TN phone monitor ).

BFS Keys allow the user to monitor the Call Forward and busy status of a set, activate and deactivate Call Forward, and can be used as an Autodial key.
NOTE: Cannot perform MOV command with BFS. User can also forward sets by accident.
LD11
Key XX BFS l s c u (target set’s TN)

Wolfi

for some reason i thought your post said you needed a aom to have a bfs, the f is forward and if the station that is monitoring presses the bfs they forward the monitored set, that is a problem at times

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back