Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Between solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwj1027

IS-IT--Management
Aug 10, 2004
US
I am running Crystal Reports 10.

The scenario is that I have to two tables, one contains Work Order information consisting of WO#,System, Date, Start and End Time.

The second table contains Test Results consisting of; System, Result Date and time.

The link is on BCS and Date.

I need to report all the Test Results between created between the Start and End Time of the Work Order.

I am at a complete loss here and am looking for direction on how to accomplish.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Regards
KJ

{ResultDatetime} in {StartDatetime} to {EndDatetime}

Software Sales, Training, Implementation and Support for Macola, eSynergy, and Crystal Reports

"If you have a big enough dictionary, just about everything is a word"
--Dave Barry

If you have the option, link from the second table to the first, and use a >= join from the test date to the start date and <= join to the end date. Otherwise remove the date link and use Don's suggestion above in the record selection area.

Note that you mention a link on BCS without referencing it as a field in either table, or explaining what it is.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back