Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Best way to view presence on 50 handsets in one location? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plug2012

Technical User
Apr 25, 2012
GB
We have a prospect with an old panasonic system with those handsets that show every extension on the handset via LED's (loads of them) Obviously we can do this with J100 button modules but that gets pricy. Ive dabbled with the various app's over the years so I know its possible to view this on a pc screen whcih might keep them happy. What application would I use for this and what licensing implications would it have?

Cheers

Soft Console and a Receptionist license.

Dermis and feline can be divorced by manifold methods.*
*(Disclaimer for all advise given)--'Version Dependent'

Softconsole seems to be very very out of support is there a new version of it?

Softconsole seems to be very very out of support is there a new version of it?" - What makes you think that? Still supported.

Stuck in a never ending cycle of file copying.

... make sure you're looking at the IP Office version. Avaya loves to reuse product names so there may well have been Soft Console for other Avaya telephone systems.

Just on the Avaya downloads page and looking for it and the IP Office Softconsole app link is empty and I cant see it mentioned anywhere else. On the software lifecycle page it claims it was EOL may years ago but I guess that could be a bad link as well.

Have you got a link, we are a partner so I can access the pages..

It's at the IPO download pages." - That's not a link, post a link, else we're all probably looking at different things.

on support.avaya.com, look at "IP Office", not "IP Office SoftConsole".

Found it, its under the "Feature Pack" links :) much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back