Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Best Way to Find EDI Freelance work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edimonkey

Programmer
May 13, 2016
US
Hi,
I am a senior level EDI developer/analyst with experience in many translators and mappers including TrustedLink (iSeries and Windows), TIE Integrator, Spedi-Map and Evision as well as TrueCommerce. I've worked on implementations for Epicor, Oracle R12, and SAP.

I recently moved to the East coast and I was wondering if anyone had any input on how to find freelance work as an EDI developer? I have been fairly successful, but I wanted to keep my skills fresh and find out how to bypass recruiters and become my own vendor if possible. Yes, I did register my own company, and I do have liability insurance. I just don't know how to go about finding contracts.

I am on LinkedIn, with over 500 connections. Any help/advice would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back