Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Best Way to Do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imeldesign

IS-IT--Management
May 21, 2004
US
I have a client who just loves this menubar htt:// The whole double column thing is a bit overwhelming. I have figured out the css to making the columns (I think). My question is the process of making the submenus appear. Should I use ShowHide Layers in Dreamweaver or some third party javascript? I have downloaded the additional spry components from Adobe's website.
Suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

It is the double column thing that I am having difficulty with. I appreciate the list of css menus. I actually own pop menu magic which will be my basis for creating this menu. I am sort of figuring it out as I go along. I prefer css to javascript.

If the lists are not dynamic then you can always break them into two lists then style them/float them....depends on your setup. Using Show/Hide in DW will definitely be JavaScript powered while I have not use PVII in years.
Here is another list of menus:

Consider using jquery

Hope you will find something what works for you.
All the best!

:-------------------------------------:
Do the DW »|MostarNetworks|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back