Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Best spam filter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shibuyauk

IS-IT--Management
May 18, 2005
GB
Like all growing networks we have recently become inendated with Spam. Can anyone recomend an easy to configure/auto update filter?
Preferably for free, but if not, a free trial program would be great while i convince the bean counters its what we need.

Thanks

Looking for free than use MS Intelligent Message Filtering addon for Exchange 2003.

Looking to get the best for the least amount, look at and look at their XWALL SPAM product and their ESAT Informer product.

I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. ~ Baggins

MXLogic, which is a service provider for SPAM/Virus email filtering system. It's around $2.25 per mailbox, month to month without any contract. All you need to do is setup your mx record to point to their assigned ip address and you have the latest spam/virus filering system.

We implement the IMF at a number of customers. I think it works very well.

I hope you find this post helpful.

Regards,

Mark

Thanks guys, does anyone have any feedback on the freeware version of GFI Mail Essentials?

I am new to this board but if I may offer my advice, I think that XWALL, combined with ESAT Informer is the best SPAM Filter on the market. No other software can compare in price or functionality.

Their support is great and they too have a forum where you can get answers to questions when you are having problems learning things.

Thanks
KenStika

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back