Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Best shopping cart software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noslenwerd

Programmer
May 2, 2005
US
Not sure if this is the best place to put this thread, if its the wrong place then sorry.

Just wondering if any of you have experience implementing a shopping cart into a website.

I am working with a client and they have about 50 products they want to sell on the internet. They suggested "Magento Commerce" which I have never heard of. Only thing I ever worked with was OSCommerce (free).

I have a bit of php experience so it wasn't too bad, but i want something a bit more intuitive for someone who doesnt have a ton of php experience. I need to turn this project around pretty quick so any help you might have would be appreciated.

suggestions?

Zencart is built on oscommerce and is supposed to be very good.
alternativy search here, there was a chat about shoping carts and some one posted some code to implement.
If you only have 50 products maybee a home grown system would be better than intergrating a package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back